TDV was approached by iBilt Technologies of New Delhi, India, to assist in this project.
Western Express Highway (WEH) bridge, part of Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar (VAG) corridor of Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) in India, is an extradosed railway bridge with harp stay cable arrangement. The bridge has the two pylons and a total length of 175 m. The main span is 83 m long. The bridge will be built using the balanced cantilevering method.
WEH Bridge, Construction Procedure
- Western Express Highway (WEH) Bridge, India
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, India
- iBilt Technologies Ltd., New Delhi, India
- State of Construction:
- TDV Involvement:
- Structural modelling
- Cable stressing optimization
- Construction stage calculation
- Prestressing profile