Luisa Häuser Bridge
TDV was approached by EHS Consulting Engineers, Germany, to assist in this project.
Luisa Häuser is a bicycle and pedestrian bridge over River Lahn in Marburg, Germany. It is a gravity-anchored suspension bridge with total length of 56 m and with main span 48 m long. The deck width is 3.5 m and the deck slab thickness is 20 cm. The suspenders are steel wire, the pylons steel and the deck slab is reinforced concrete.
Luisa Häuser Bridge, Suspension Bridge
- Luisa Häuser Bridge, Germany
- Bauherr - IVG Investoestorengemeinschaft Schlachthof-Luisabad
- EHS Consulting Engineers, Germany
- State of Construction:
- TDV Involvement:
- Non linear behaviour of staying cables
- Large deflections
- Graphical representation of results